This is the MugPunters.com.au podcast for Thursday 9th November 2017 and in our breaking news headlines this week:
- The Socceroos have arrived in Honduras with a do or die date with destiny awaiting. I’m not even referring to their match this weekend, that’s just their transfer to get from the hotel to the ground
- With the ashes getting closer by the minute, Mitchell Starc has reminded English batsmen they would probably be better off boarding the plane with the Socceroos to Honduras as he toyed with WA in a Sheffield Shield match in Sydney taking two hat-tricks in the same match. Meanwhile the English top order has suggested they hold no fears for the upcoming ashes as most of them only took up cricket in the last few months and aren’t even sure what a Mitchell Starc is anyway
- And South Australian jockey Dylan Caboche has sent his own warning signals to horses everywhere after dismounting behind the barriers and giving his horse a stiff uppercut for not behaving the way he wanted. Calls were immediately made for punters everywhere to be allowed the same luxury of dealing with jockeys themselves when they also fail to deliver as expected
PLUS We’ve got tips for:
- Oaks Day – if you listen to the pod early!
- Stakes Day – Multiple tips for Flemington this Saturday
- Rugby League World Cup
- Socceroos World Cup qualifier
And plenty more!
Worthwhile Weekly Wagers
San Francisco to beat the NY Giants @$1.83
Socceroos vs Honduras
Not Bartz actual WWW, but we’re just guessing
Flemington Saturday R9